Face Slapping During Sex: Everything You Need To Know About Slapping Your Partner
Some people may go through their entire sexual lives and never once think about slapping or having their face slapped during sex. It’s not something all people think about. I know I never thought about it and I like to consider myself someone who has tried everything.
In our relationship, my husband and I had certain kinks that prior to ever doing anything sexually, that was already in our minds. When I my husband his dirtiest fantasy, he told me it was being rimmed by a woman. This was in the 90s when this just wasn’t something that girls did (times have changed). My husband believes this kink was planted in his head when a rumor floated around his school that a popular guy gave his letterman jacket to a popular girl when she licked his ass. This is at least what the guy told the fellas in the locker rooms when she was spotted with his jacket. Although never confirmed, the seed was planted.
My fantasy was being forcefully taken. I will avoid the word commonly used with this concept, since it could trigger some people. However, I was pretty vanilla otherwise, but always had a fantasy of being forcefully held down and fucked. This wasn’t something my husband had thought about or even liked, but I can tell it really affected him. He was naturally soft and gentle but would slowly start getting more rough during sex because he knew it is what I liked.
So lets talk about face slapping during sex.
Are you curious about slapping your partner or being slapped by your partner during sex? A slap across the face can be fun and exciting, as long as you are doing it correctly.
When it comes to spanking, slapping, whipping, choking, biting, and scratching, things can get a bit painful. There are also questions of whether or not slapping is abuse, harmful, or a sign you’re unhinged. Any erotic pain-play can stir up emotions in many of us. That’s normal. Sex comes with all kinds of emotions, both positive and negative.
However, nothing is wrong with any sexual act between two adults if you are both into it, have consented, and are turned on by it. Slapping is totally acceptable.. In fact, any sexual act between consenting adults is perfectly fine. You’re not an evil person for wanting to slap or be slapped.
If you are new to face slapping, here are a few tips that can help you transition into
Communicate about Slapping During Sex
- Before you do anything, you have to talk everything through. There should certainly not be any unexpected face slapping during sex. That is non-consensual play and a big no-no. If you’re going to slap your partner (or be slapped), everyone must be on board and into it.
- If you’re wondering how to introduce the topic, no worries. First, ask them if this is something they’d be willing to explore. Slapping a face is a step up from spanking a butt. Slapping can be very empowering and sexy for some people, and not at all for others.
- I find that the easiest way to introduce a partner to slapping is by watching some porn where slapping is an element. The key is to find a video where the slapping isn’t scary or seemingly non-consensual. Meaning, no going to Pornhub or RedTube.
Due Diligence or Deep Dive, Do Your DD.
- Do your due diligence. Do not go into aggressive sex or BDSM without knowing what you’re doing. You can read blogs like ours or search for articles on slapping during sex. Although this will not teach you all the ins and outs, it can prepare you for what is next.
- Sit in on a sex class about slapping during sex. At various sex conventions you can sit in on classes that teach you about slapping, choking, and every kink in existence.
- Watch YouTube videos that go into detail about slapping during sex. Here is a good video on spanking from sex educator Jess Wilde. He is another intro video, from Nina Pain, which is basically face slapping for dummies.
Explore Ass Smacking First
- If you haven’t gotten good at smacking her ass during sex, do not move into slapping her face. Face slapping is basically butt slapping, only more advanced and with more risks.
- No slapping until the you’ve learned to spank properly . Now, you might not be into butt slapping, but are turned on by face slapping. This is totally valid. It’s not so much about doing things that aren’t sexy to get to the sexy part, it’s about working on a meatier canvas before going to a bonier, softer one.
- A butt is going to absorb a slap more easily than a face. There is generally less pain and greater surface area to work with. Practice on butts, and then move to faces.
Have A Safe Word.
- Before aggressive sex or role play, set up a safe word. This should be a non-sexual word that lets your partner know they should stop and check on you. I recommend something like the following: pineapple, stop before I bite you, or whatever phrase or word you want. Personally we do not need a safe word, as we can talk openly and I’d just say stop. But every couple is different and do whatever is best for your sexual dynamic.
- Admittedly, depending on the dialogue you use during sex, safe words are important because if you’re in a session where you are being submissive, the words “no” or “stop” might be a part of your role play. A safe word should stop all role play and bring your partner back into reality. Remember, that as the person being slapped, you are still in control of your body.
Start Slow When Slapping During Sex
- Don’t begin your adventure into slapping by screaming “woooooooo” and doing the Rick Flair slap across the face of your partner. That’s probably not going to end well. You may end up with a bruise or a black eye. Not sexy at all!
- Start with soft slaps. When you’re making out, pull back and lightly slap your partner across the face. Rub the spot where you hit them to soothe the skin. Kiss them lightly in the same spot you slap them.
- Work your way up to harder slaps. Communicate and talk with your partner to make sure they are okay.
How To Warn Her Prior To Slapping Her During Sex
- When slapping, never just surprise her with a random slap. This doesn’t feel good, trust me. Let us prepare so we can brace ourselves or enjoy the sting. A random sting sucks. Try placing one hand on the opposite cheek of the person you’re slapping. This helps stabilize their head to absorb some of the slap.
- Rub her face or grab her cheeks gently prior to slapping her. This is a great way to warn her that a slap is coming.
- Softly grab her by her throat without choking her and gradually put your hand around her lower jaws. Grab each side of her face and squeeze a bit, not really a choke but more of an aggressive warning that a slap is coming.
- Put your hand over her face and put pressure down on her. This is a huge warning that a slap is coming.
Where Should You Slap Her?
- The face is a highly sensitive area so be careful.
- Stay away from places like the ears, nose, throat, or eyes. Try to focus on her cheeks. If you slap someone in the ear, it doesn’t feel good. You may not always hit directly on her cheeks, but try to keep in that general area.
Face Slapping During Sex
So do you think you are ready? Make sure you communicate with your partner and both of you figure out what is best for you. No guide will be perfect for you because every relationship is unique and you have your own sexual dynamic. With us, I like to be slapped and choked as I orgasm on his dick. It makes my climax much more intense. I also like to be slapped as he cums inside me because there is something about feeling him angry while he cums inside me that turns me on. It’s almost like he is mad at me because my pussy is so good he can’t control himself. I love it. I love slapping. And I really love to be choked. But that’s a whole other blog!