When I was four-years-old, a classmate and I got in front in front of our kindergarten class and sang a song for everyone. I wish I can tell you it was “Billie Jean” and that it ended a moonwalk. I wish I can tell you that we brought puppets and put on a cute little show. And I really wish I had brought in a photo album with pictures of me as a flower girl at my uncle’s wedding. But that would not be very exciting. We rehearsed for hours in my tiny room in my tiny apartment a neat little number about boyfriends. One hand on our hips while the other raised an index finger to the audience as we sang in unison: “And I’m gonna find me a boyfriend…a boyfriend…a boyfriend. And I’m gonna find me a boyfriend…today!” We thought we were hot shit, she and I. The next day, my teacher, who was friends with my mom, had an impromptu parent-teacher conference in our kitchen. “Come on, V…sing the song again!”
“NO!!” I screamed and stormed out. Why must they make a mockery of my search for true love???
As silly as that story is, the point is this: when you’re young and naive to the world, all you know is that you want something. You don’t know why, but because you’re impressionable, your instinct is to desire something that make other people happy. Why? Because I want to be happy, too! I just learned to spell my whole name and already I wanted to have a boyfriend. Thanks, “Three’s Company” and Shasta Cola for making me envious of things that I had no business envying.
As a child, you’re very basic in terms of prioritizing your needs versus your wants. Water, air, food, and shelter are all things that were readily available to you. Except during the summer I turned 18 and I had to fend for me and my brother by depleting the cans of corned beef in the garage, a time I fondly recall as “The Unintentional Corned Beef Diet Incident.” But that’s neither here nor there. For the most part, you’re given the basic necessities of life and don’t even give it a second thought as to where it comes from and if you’ll get it tomorrow or the next day. You’re completely oblivious. For me, I wanted a boyfriend. I didn’t care if he picked his boogers in class, I didn’t care if he threw sand in my hair during recess, and I didn’t care if he just could not sit in my carpet square like a good boy. I just wanted a boy to like me, to smile at me, to share his crayons with me if mine broke. It was that simple.
We have decided to add erotic photography of us to our blog, formally known as Snapshot Wednesdays, now known as Sexy Snapshot. These won’t be low quality candids or shots taken from our cell phones, these will be photographs we love from our own little photo shoots. Hopefully these pictures will come out more like tasteful erotic art rather than amateur pornography. We will update the gallery each week with a new photo to share with our blog followers.
This week we have named our photo set “Lazy Afternoon.” Unlike previous Sexy Snapshots, we have added more than one photo of the shoot. These photos were taken with a Nikon D5200 in a low light setting. Venice and I were laying on the couch nude and she started teasing me by licking on my shaft and balls. I went from erect, to flaccid, to erect, to flaccid again, before I let her know I wanted to grab the camera. I noticed that my dick was frothing each time I would get flaccid and I thought it would be a good moment to capture. Along with the dripping shots, I also caught some good shots of Venice’s breasts in the low light setting, as well as he sucking on my penis erect.
The gallery below isn’t just the photo shoot mentioned above, it’s all the Sexy Snapshots in one portfolio. Enjoy the show. sexy photo shoot
What are you thoughts on ass to mouth? Do you enjoy it?
Ass to mouth (ATM/A2M) is the act of a man having anal sex with a woman and then pulling out his penis so the girl can suck on it without washing off first. This was originally practiced with one girl giving oral sex after being analed, but has now turned into multiple women (threesomes or more) pulling out the penis while a woman is being analed, sucking on it to lubricate it, then sticking it back inside the other woman’s ass.
When I first saw an A2M I was appalled. APPALLED! I’d see it in porn. I thought it was something that porn stars did that was above and beyond the call of porn duty. My initial reaction was disgust. I thought: “Doesn’t it smell? I bet there are little chunks on his dick! I would never ever ever ever do that. Ever!” Then the feeling of disgust went away quickly I started thinking my own personal hygiene habits. And, to be a bit graphic, after each time I go to the bathroom, I would wash not only the outside of my rear, but also the inside, i.e. colon. Why? Because I could, at any given time, have Ryan put his penis is me. So I try to be ready. In fact, I am always ready.
Most girls would squirm or get pissed off if their man even grazed his dick against their ass holes, but when it happens to me, I raise my body up to make sure Ryan has full access and can get in there without any trouble. The last time this happened, he was on my back as I lay on my stomach. He began to speed up and dig really deep in me. He got very hard very fast and I knew he was going to cum soon. Then I felt him let go of my arms and raise up onto his knees. and slide the first few inches of his cock in my ass. His dick was wet with my pussy juices so he was able to go in gently. I felt his dick twitch in me several times as he moaned. I turned around, grabbed his dick and put it in my mouth. I squeezed the rest of his semen out as I stroked him clean and sucked his dick dry.
To answer your question, yes, I enjoy moments like this because I know I’m clean and turns us both on to know that we have no limits in the bedroom. It turns us both on and I get to be this amazing porn star of a wife that makes Ryan love just a little more each time I do it.
With that being said, I would not want to A2M with another woman’s ass on Ryan’s dick. The last woman we were with loved anal and mentioned it multiple times, but Ryan made sure to let me know that he is totally uninterested, even disgusted by the idea of analing some girl he has no emotional connection with. He let the other girl know he wasn’t interested. We’ve analed in front of other women, but Ryan has never analed them. All the girls I have been with licked my ass directly without needing the penis to feed them second hand Venice-Ass, so I guess they were all into A2M. I’ve only licked another girl’s ass once, but I was drunk and Ryan wanted to see it!
Below is a great list of sex education links to various websites. We have decided to share them with our readers thinking maybe one of these will be useful. If not, maybe your child accidentally seeing your history will lead him to this link, instead of to all the smut and porn sites you browse daily. 🙂
This is a list of my movies that are so bad they’re good. They’re my guilty pleasures, but I also
10. Fred: The Movie – The first time I watched this movie, I didn’t even think there was a story line. I was too busy wondering how they got his voice perfectly synchronized with his mouth. Best scene: Fred lipsynching to “Solid as a Rock.”
9. Waterworld – I don’t think the world takes Kevin Costner seriously. Maybe because his acting is splotchy, unconvincing, and at times, downright shitty. I don’t recall him doing a movie where he’s had to raise his voice, cry, or do an accent. I bet you’re thinking of one now, aren’t you?
8. The Postman – You really shouldn’t be surprised to see two Kevin Costner movies on this list. Actually, you should expect a third, but I don’t think I have room for “The Bodyguard.” There I said it.
7. The Jerk – Watching this movie as a kid, I totally loved it. I couldn’t figure out why anyone would call the poor white kid adopted by a black family a jerk. Again, probably best to watch this movie drunk. At least twice.
6. I Don’t Buy Kisses Anymore – This movie starred “Seinfeld” star Jason Alexander and one-hit wonder sensation Nia Peeples. This is like “Beauty and the Beast” if it were a LIfetime movie original re-make. And probably best to watch only once. And drunk.
5. High School Musical – I actually liked this movie at first and even played the soundtrack in my car. How could anyone not love Zac Efron…he just wants to siiiiiiiiiing. I read an article where Zac Efron’s grandfather made the comment that he always knew Zac could (something along those lines). Then I found out that Zac Efron didn’t do any of the singing in HSM, but rather it was a singer/songwriter by the name of Drew Seely. What in holy crap. The movie was called “High School Musical”…and he didn’t even sing? What’s next – you gonna tell me Tom Cruise isn’t really a pilot and that the Dangerzone isn’t even real?
4. Lost and Found – Remember that hot lady from Braveheart who got pregnant with Mel Gibson’s love child? She’s in this movie. And she falls for David Spade. You heard right – David Spade. Talk about falling off the wagon. Funny scene: Artie Lange (Wally) and David Spade are snuggling in bed in boxers. David Spade jumps up and looks at the matching boxers Wally is wearing. “Where did you get those?” he says and points at the stretched garter around his friend’s waist. “In the hamper. (smiley face) I had to dig a little.”
2. The Human Centipede – If you were fortunate enough to watch this movie when it was on Netflix, you’re one of the lucky ones. This was the first of its kind that I’ve seen. The whole time I kept thinking, “Oh damn…this is NOT going to turn out good.”
1. The Room – The dialogue here is probably the worse-written of all the movies I’ve ever seen…and I’ve seen a lot of movies. It’s as if the script had been written by an eight-year-old German boy, translated in Korean, then in Chinese, before finally being translated into English. Then imagine the eight-year-old boy’s story about his girlfriend cheating on him with his best friend is performed by his classmates. Ryan and I heard about this movie through forums and decided to buy it because we knew it would become an instant classic. To this day, my kid is compelled to show “The Room” to all her friends who spend the night at our house. And we let her…because it’s THAT BAD. worst movies ever