Great article contributed to the internet anonymously, so we decided to add to it and share it with our readers. Thank you internet.
Contributors to this article are women, straight men who know what they like, and gay and bisexual men (they have given and received). There’s a lot to blowjobs, and it’s important to know that everyone is different, there is no magic technique that will bring every guy back for more.
Table of Contents
- How do you receive head well?
- How do you know if you’re giving good head?
- Your enjoyment of the blowjob you’re giving
- Using your mouth (tongue, lips, cheeks, dealing with the hard surfaces)
- Using your hands
- Using your hands: Extending your mouth’s reach
- Using your hands: Grip
- Using your hands: Angle of cock
- Using your hands: Steadying his cock
- Using your hands: The scrotum
- Don’t forget the rest of the body
- Phases of blowjobs: Beginning
- Phases of blowjobs: Middle
- Phases of blowjobs: Approaching his orgasm
- Phases of blowjobs: During his orgasm
- Phases of blowjobs: After his orgasm
- The biggest secrets behind his greatest blowjob
How do you receive head well?
It seems to be common knowledge that many guys aren’t active enough in their feedback when it comes to receiving blowjobs. This is a failing of the school system in that Sex Ed in school isn’t comprehensive enough. They should be teaching us to be better lovers as well as safe lovers. Not with practical demonstrations, there are moral and legal issues with that abound, but tips and tricks would be useful.
Guys, the feedback you should be giving to be useful is:
- Moaning if you enjoy something,
- Telling the person gracing your cock with their lips if they’re scraping with teeth and you don’t like it,
- Telling the person gracing your cock with their lips if they’re scraping with teeth and you do like it – Do you want more? Tell them…
- Saying “Keep going” if you’re enjoying the way they’re doing something
- Saying “Speed up” or “slow down” if it would help your enjoyment.
- Saying “Could you use more saliva/lube?”
- If you’re not enjoying it, you’re (probably) not obligated to keep going while the other person gets frustrated from getting no reaction out of you. Try switching to something else.